Responsible for providing excellent customer front-line assistance through a variety of channels and technology to patients with diabetes and healthcare professionals, understanding their needs and following all the systems and procedures established.
As an Advisor, you are focused on delivering a high quality, pro-active, positive, trusted customer experience and resolving a broad range of enquiries at first point of contact.
This role would be suitable for candidates with the right skills and mindset who also share the Roche values and make an active contribution to achieve our vision.
· Customer interaction
– Qualified processing and answering of technical and marketing-oriented customer requests on the telephone and in written form from the subject area of diabetes; processing complaints in accordance with internal quality guidelines and regulatory provisions
– Working with inbound related workflow objects such as tasks, action items or cases. Real-time administration of customer-specific data and attributes in the CRM system to provide up-to-date customer information for marketing purposes as requested by the German and UK/ROI Affiliates, such as address, phone number, mobile phone number, email-address, etc.
– Work with the CRM system to document all customer interactions and contacts in accordance with the specifications of the internal quality guidelines
· Special tasks and transformation journey
– Taking over short-term special tasks
– Support of new colleagues through buddy-up sessions
– Regular proactive gathering of information about news and work processes
– Active contribution of ideas to optimize business relevant information and work processes and to the CS Transformation Journey
Key Performance Indicators:
Country related tasks are performed and delivered on time
You work pro-actively on tasks like emails, call backs, queue-handling
Follow the troubleshooting guides, be compliant with regulations and ensure a correct documentation
Consistently achieve a rating of >70% during quality control call listening
Consistently demonstrating the right mindset and Roche values
Fluent in German and English; any other relevant language is a plus
Strong IT navigation skills – fast learner in new technologies
Excellent listening and communication skills
Excellent customer orientation and service mindset
Works with autonomy and flexibility, always with a team work attitude
Multi-tasking, agile skills and flexible to adapt to changes
Contributes with a positive spirit to a pleasant working environment
Always willing to learn and grow with an attitude to go beyond (in a humble manner)
Engagement with our organization and with the Customer Services Transformation Journey
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org