Webseite Page Personnel
- Manage Accounts Receivable balances, improve collections of aged items.
- Create appropriate standards for setting and monitoring credit limits on a risk-scoring basis.
- Analyze aging, identify credit risks/trends, and propose solutions that will maximize sales and minimize credit exposure.
- Assist in preparing support for monthly bad debt reserves and external audits.
- Establish third party relationships for cost effective collections, legal, rating and other credit functions.
- Liaise with the Credit Insurer at a European level for optimizing costs and ensure compliance.
- In cooperation with the Treasury establishes, monitors, reviews and improves departmental policies and closing procedures for Credit approval, Collections, Deduction handling and resolution.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Minimum of 5 years of credit industry experience preferably in a multinational environment within a similar role in commercial Credit & Collections.
- Bachelor degree in preferably Finance, Economics, Accounting.
- Fluent in German is a must. Additional European languages are a plus (English and French).
- Experience in working with a Credit Insurer.
- Experience in filing bankruptcies and litigation proceedings.
Opportunity to participate in an international environment and ability to do more than Credit Analysis.
Contact: Patricia Navas
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an PatriciaNavas@pagepersonnel.es