Are you right for the role?
- Target driven
- Entrepreneurial and prepared to challenge the status quo
- Flexible attitude
- Enthusiastic and ambitious — has a clear desire to progress within a large organization
- Self-motivated and confident
- Articulate with good business acumen and commercial awareness
- Fluency in both German and English
- Proven ability to organise effectively, prioritise given workload and meeting deadlines — adherence to standards & detail
- Has clear understanding of importance of processes
Communication & Team Working
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Comfortable holding business discussions with high level executives
- Familiar with the role of Social Media in today’s sales environment
- Can build effective internal relationships with key ADP stakeholders
- Ability to develop effective and supportive relationships with colleagues (District Mangers, Sales Mangers) and own team.
- Enthusiastic, committed, and able to remain calm under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines.
The post requires occasional travel within the UK where team meetings/training will be held.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Full sales training
- Career Progression
- Fun and relaxed office environment or remote working
- Private medical insurance with AXA
- Life Assurance
- Flexible Compensation program
- Economical help for glasses and contact lens, 180 € maximum per year
- Economical help for children, 90 € maximum per year and per child until 16 years
- 22 working days of holidays
- 3 personal days off
- Coaching and mentorship program to help you progress your career (opportunity to join our LDP — Leadership Development Program in the U.S)
- Opportunity to qualify for our legendary Superstarts Club & Presidents Club in Exotic Destinations
Key objectives of a SDR at ADP is generate new business opportunities across key markets for our HCM solutions and maintain our position as a Global HCM provider.
To execute the above objectives through a mixture of researching prospect accounts, providing insight and learning for prospects – conveyed through high level conversations with c-suite contacts, warm lead follow up, social media and marketing collateral.
The successful candidate will provide a first-class service by working closely with the wider Marketing and Sales teams to maximise new business opportunities.
As part of a high-performance culture ensure that ADP is at the forefront of the market by promoting our services, profiling and researching existing / emerging companies to identify their business objectives and critical business issues. Maintenance of the Salesforce.com database is paramount.
Key Duties / Tasks
- To telephone profile and desk research the existing database of potential clients (Targets) in order to ensure all key details — Decision maker names, addresses, current suppliers, etc. — are identified as well as mapping the structure of each target account
- To utilise specialist research tools in order to identify Critical Business Issues within targeted accounts as well as keep track of issues and trends within the wider market.
- To utilise Social Media platforms in order to assess and follow topics within the HCM marketplace and to help promote ADP as an HCM Thought Leader and Challenger. To ensure that ADP is active and seen as a „trusted expert“ in arenas where targets are self-teaching.
- To build close business relationships with selected accounts in order to ensure that ADP is at the forefront of the Target’s thinking when ready to review or has a critical business need.
- Using all of the above to produce a regular flow of qualified, sales ready opportunities — not simply appointments
- To work closely with Sales Managers and District Managers on any local campaigns or ‚one off‘ events — such as Webinars – in terms of both profiling and follow up.
- In all instances to accurately update and maintain Salesforce.com to reflect all activity.
- To take part in regular ‚one to ones‘ with SDR Manger to give/receive feedback, monitor performance / identify training needs.
- To take part in Company training sessions and ‚team days‘
- Ultimately to take ownership and responsibility of individual tasks and targets to ensure the overall success of the team.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com