ADP is hiring Inside Sales Representatives. We’re looking for someone with a demonstrated sales aptitude and excellent closing skills. We know you’re busy, so we’ll get right to the point. Does this sound like you?
Entrepreneurial spirit. A dreamer and a doer who is optimistic about possibilities, passionate about seeing your vision come to life, and takes thoughtful risks to get there.
Self-Starter and go-getter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A can’t-stop-won’t-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you reach the goal.
Game changer. Out-of-the-box thinker who transforms problems into solutions, ideas into action, plans into results.
Insatiable desire to learn. Motivated by continuous learning with a hunger to grow, become, do, share, and give more. Embraces opportunities and challenges The Status Quo.
First things first: We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in cultivating a down-to-earth culture where ideas are welcomed and innovation is encouraged. The result? We’re changing the world of work with our HR solutions that help companies of all sizes focus less on work and more on success.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Speaking of success... As our next Inside Sales Representative, you’ll be the one to introduce prospective clients to ADP’s leading solutions and expert guidance. Over the phone, you’ll build relationships and win new business from Fortune 100 organizations to small, innovative businesses. Even better:
We’ll support you along the way, helping you build your skills and enhance your talents. And when you make a name for yourself at ADP, doors will open for advancement opportunities, industry-leading compensation, and even luxurious trips.
Things You’ll Do
- Drive our business forward by reaching and exceeding your sales goals.
- Turn prospects into loyal clients and raving fans.
- Deepen relationships across the ADP family by strategically cross-selling into existing accounts by putting the spotlight on ADP’s other shiny, new products and solutions.
- Collaborate daily with both internal and external customers, establishing and maintaining good customer relations.
Experience You Need
- Demonstrated sales aptitude, assertive, persistent, good listener, and self-motivated, excellent closing skills.
- A goal-oriented drive and proven ability to reach and exceed monthly/yearly quotas.
- Well organized with highly effective time and activity management skills.
- Must be goal-oriented; must be able to reach and exceed monthly/yearly quotas
- Excellent systems literacy knowledge in MS Office
- Native in German and fluent in English
What We Offer
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package (uncapped commission, double your commission once you reached 100% YTD sales quota )
- Guaranteed bonus within the first three months, to cover you tailored trainings
- Coaching and mentorship program to help you progress your career (opportunity to join our LDP — Leadership Development Program in the U.S)
- Opportunity to qualify for our legendary Superstarts Club & Presidents Club in Exotic Destinations
- Private medical insurance with AXA
- Life Assurance
- Flexible Compensation program
- Economical help for glasses and contact lens, 180 € maximum per year
- Economical help for children, 90 € maximum per year and per child until 16 years
- 22 working days of holidays
- 3 personal days off
Please here: APPLY
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org